Disabled access and ample on-site carparking available.
Pathology and Physiotherapy available at Level 1, No. 71 Union Road, Ascot Vale.
Included in the general family medical services we provide are:
- Aged Care
- Asthma & Diabetes management
- Allied Health - onsite Psychology & Dietitian
- Children's health: including immunisationsWomen's health: Pap Smears, breast checks, contraception, menopause, including shared antenatal care with Specialists, postnatal care
- Men's health: relevant regular check-ups
- Racing Industry Medicals & Advice
- Travel medicine: advice and vaccinations
- Cryotherapy: liquid nitrogen for the removal of skin lesions
- Minor Surgery: All surgical instruments are sterilised in a Siltex Steam Steriliser following Royal Australian College of General Practitioner (RACGP) Guidelines
Further clinical services provided by our Nurses in the improvement of health outcomes of our practice population include:
- expansion of our recall and reminder systems
- care plans for management of diabetes, asthma, hypertension and chronic illnesses
- health assessments of those aged 75+yrs
- wound dressing management
For patients with limited English, it is possible to bring an interpreter. Alternatively one can be arranged through TIS on 1300 655 820.
Please advise us if we can assist you with your cultural needs.