123a Hawkesbury Road, Westmead, Sydney 2145
This practice provides services for people of all ages with, or suspected of having, epilepsy. It is entirely a clinical practice and does not provide investigational facilities such as EEG.
The main areas of interest are:
* The diagnosis of epilepsy.
* The drug therapy of epilepsy.
* The overall management of epilepsy.
* The social aspects of the condition.
* Educational and information aspects.
The practice deals solely with epilepsy, in adults and children.